To download a CSV, XLSX or PDF file containing your invoice data:
1. Go to Manage » Invoices
2. Click on the CSV, XLSX or PDF icon next to page title:
3. A pop-up modal like the one below will appear with options for Invoices and Line Items by both the current month and current year:
Click the appropriate button for the data you want.
Downloading Data from Past Months and Years
If you would like to access data from past months or years, you can:
1. Click the drop down menu on the Invoices page and navigate to the specific month you'd like to download info for:
2. After selecting it, click on the CSV, XLSX or PDF icon next to page title again:
3. A pop-up modal like the one below will appear with options for Invoices and Line Items by your selected month (note the 2017 year):
For a specific year, just navigate to the any month available within a specific year. For example, if you'd like data for '2017', Dec 2017, Sep 2017 etc. would all work to get you 2017 data
Data Visible In The "One Invoice Per Line" Export
The following data will be sorted into the columns of your CSV and XLSX exports:
Total Amount with Tax
Data Visible In The "Invoice Line Items" Export
The following data will be sorted into the columns of your CSV and XLSX export:
Per Item Amount
Amount with Tax
Invoice Paid At
Here are the other export options:
Not sure what integrations will bring your strategy to life?
Learn how to optimize add-ons with expert help.